Saturday, August 23, 2008

The "clean" African-American returns the compliment

In January 2007, Sen. Biden described Sen. Obama's candidacy this way:
"I mean, you've got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a story-book, man" [emph. added]
Today, the sort-of-mainstream Sen. Obama returned the compliment and selected Sen. Biden as his VP nominee.

MORE Biden classics as quoted by the Washington Post:
"I've had a great relationship [with Indian Americans]. In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."
"I think I have a much higher IQ than you do."

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics