Friday, April 19, 2013

Howard Dean says Obama not liberal enough, may cause Dean to leave Democrat Party

Howard Dean
Buzzfeed reports:
On Sunday night, Dean tweeted that the restoration of some defense sequestration cuts contained in Obama's budget proposal were a step too far when coupled with the president's entitlement cut proposal that progressives like Dean are already livid about. . . .

"I just think that's unacceptable," Dean said. "If this passed I would have to reevaluate if I belong in the Democratic Party. If this were passed with Democratic votes, I think it would be impossible to be Democrat."
"I would have to oppose any Democrat that is supportive of this," Dean added.
How large would a deficit have to be for "progressives" to consider it too large?

RELATED:
The Obama first term debt: $70,000 per family
Obama in deep denial: claims US does not have a spending problem
How much will Sequestration reduce the US Federal deficit?

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics